BARR has strategic collaborations with the following organizations:
- Hazelden provides technical assistance, material development and publication, and outreach services.
- BARR has received Development and Validation level grants and support through the i3 program.
- Review the BARR report following the completion of the i3 Development Grant.
- Spurwink provides administrative, leadership, and fiscal management support for the i3 granting process.
- BARR collaborates with AIR on i3 validation research and analysis.
- Best Buy Children’s Foundation
- Otto Bremer Foundation
- Cargill Foundation
- Curtis L. Carlson Family Foundation
- Harold Alfond Foundation
- John T. Gorman Foundation
- Minneapolis Foundation
- Rural School and Community Trust
- Target Corporation